Hey I’m Qiang, welcome to my homepage!
My research interests lie in the areas of machine learning, and spans the entire theory-to-application spectrum from foundamental advances (e.g., Bayesian learning and causality analysis) to practical progress (e.g., text mining, sequential data modeling). My research has been applied to text classification, information retreval, recommender systems and misinformation detection.
- 15.03.2020 - Invited to serve as the reviewer of EMNLP 2020.
- 22.12.2019 - Invited to serve as the reviewer of ACL 2020.
- 03.11.2019 - Received the NeurIPS 2019 Best Reviewer Award by prof. Emine Yilamz.
- 20.09.2019 - Finished the 14-week summer internship in Amazon.
- 24.06.2019 - Invited to attend the Google NLP summit in Zurich, Switzerland.
- 19.05.2019 - Attened the Web Conference 2019 in San Francisco, USA.
- 20.01.2019 - Two first-author research papers accepted to WWW 2019.